I have previously taught in the International Politics Department at City University London, the Department of Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway University of London, and the Department of International Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
On this page I have collected reading lists for modules that I designed, these are intended for the reference of students and other teachers.
- Myths and Mysteries in World Politics (1st year undergraduate introductory theory module)
- Global Ethics: Power and Principle in World Politics (3rd year undergraduate elective module)
- Global Ethics: Principles, Power and Politics (postgraduate module)
- Human Rights and the Transformation of World Politics (postgraduate module)
- Sovereignty, Rights, and Justice (postgraduate module)
- Introduction to International Political Theory (postgraduate module)
- The Politics of International Law (postgraduate module)